The most important meal during the day is breakfast. But most people skip breakfast and postpone their first meal until the afternoon. For those who have adrenal fatigue, the first meal in the morning can help regulate blood sugar and balance energy daily.
You can include the following foods in your breakfast to regulate glucose and prevent adrenal fatigue:
- One of the complete sources of protein is eggs. Eating eggs along with vitamin B, natural fats and selenium is also good for the thyroid and adrenal glands. You can also add sea salt to it which is very useful for digestion and immune system.
- Cereals such as oats and rice as well as white beans are useful for breakfast.
- Walnuts, peanuts or coconut butter with natural sugars such as berries can be a great breakfast.
- Natural juices like apple oranges, pineapples and strawberries are also useful for breakfast.
- One cup of cauliflower fed with one egg and olive oil or coconut oil may be useful.
- The use of fatty fish such as salmon is also suitable for breakfast.